- Acoustic Beam technology projects sound all around the room
- Samsung Symphony synchronises sound from a compatible Samsung QLED TV for a truly immersive surround sound experience.
- Adaptive Sound analyses the audio signal to deliver optimised sound per scene
The perfect match for QLED
Samsung Soundbar Q60T
Bring your sound to life
Samsung Acoustic Beam
Samsung’s Acoustic Beam technology projects sound all around the room – using the ceiling and walls to bounce sound. This creates an amazing surround sound effect you won’t believe is coming from a slim, easy to install soundbar.*
*Sound effect may vary depending on environmental (including ceiling) characteristics.
The next level of immersive sound
Experience ground-breaking audio with Samsung Q-Symphony. This feature synchronises motion tracking sound from a compatible Samsung QLED TV with Samsung’s Soundbar Q60T for a truly immersive surround sound experience that puts you right in the middle of the action.
* Samsung Q-Symphony is compatible with the 2020 Samsung QLED Q80 TV with Object Tracking Sound and above and Q60T Soundbar and above.
Make the ordinary extraordinary*
Adaptive Sound analyses the audio signal to deliver optimised sound per scene to help you get crystal clear sound, no matter what you’re watching.*
* Compared to Samsung T650 Soundbar and below. Sound quality will vary depending on source content and environmental characteristics.
Transform your gaming experience
Game Mode Pro
Game Mode Pro delivers an immersive sound experience specifically optimised for gaming. With a dedicated setting and highly directional audio, you can stay one step ahead of your competition.*
Game Mode is supported on selected 2019 Samsung TVs (RU8000 and above), all 2020 Samsung TVs and game consoles (PS4/Pro & Xbox One X/S) connected via HDMI. Compatibility subject to change. Sound effect may vary depending on environmental characteristics (including ceiling).
Experience clear dialogue
Built-in centre speaker
A dedicated centre speaker helps you get crystal clear dialogue and beautifully balanced sound.
A world of sound at your command
One Remote Control
Control your Soundbar using your Samsung TV remote, including the equaliser and sound setting via the TV’s Smart Hub. Now you only need One Remote Control for your entire Samsung home entertainment setup.*
*Compatible with selected Samsung TVs. Refer to www.samsung.com/au/oneremote for a list of compatible devices. Apps, services and compatible devices are subject to change without notice. Internet connection required. Data, subscription and other charges may apply.
Feel the bass
Wireless subwoofer. Powerful bass.
The Samsung Soundbar Q60T features a powerful wireless subwoofer, so whether you’re watching movies or listening to music, you can feel the bass.
Sound made easy
HDMI ARC Connection
Samsung Soundbar Q60T features a HDMI connection to provide premium quality sound and Audio Return Channel (ARC) so you can simply connect with one cable and take control of your sound with the TV’s remote.
* Compatible TV required. HDMI cable required and must be purchased separately. Must be plugged into labelled HDMI ARC connection on TV and Soundbar.
Wireless surround sound ready
Enhance your sound experience with an optional wireless rear speaker kit (sold separately) which lets you expand your sound system to deliver true surround sound.*
* Sold separately. Mains power connection required.
The science of sound
Developed by Samsung’s Audio Lab
Innovative acoustic technologies from Samsung’s Audio Lab provide a premium sound quality using audio technical expertise to help you get a cinematic, high quality audio experience in your home.
* Audio quality dependent on source content.
“Our focus starts at the ear of the listener, then expands out to the listening environment – the transducers (woofers and tweeters), amplifiers, and digital signal processors (DSPs).”
The power to make surround sound come to life. Samsung Soundbar Q60T supports DTS Virtual:X, which recreates sound to bring it to new heights and take your audio to 3D.
Bluetooth® TV connection
Connect your Soundbar to your TV wirelessly via Bluetooth so you can reduce cable clutter and simply enjoy intense sound.*
* Wireless via Bluetooth® or Wi-Fi network. Data and subscription charges may apply. Compatible with select Samsung Smart TVs only. Requires download of SmartThings app.
Multitasking made easy
With Bluetooth connectivity, you can link two different mobile devices at the same time, and listen to the magic happen even as you switch between the two.
* Soundbar mobile connection is not available when connected to the TV. Internet connection required. Data and subscription charges may apply.
Sounds as good as it looks
Seamless HDR10+ experience
While hearing amazing sound, you want an amazing picture to complete the experience. When you connect a compatible HDR10+ device with matching content to the Soundbar via HDMI, it will pass through the picture to the TV, without loss in audio and visual quality.*
* HDR 10+ picture quality output available with equivalent input and compatible HDMI cable (sold separately). Compatibility with all HDR content is not guaranteed. Resulting HDR10+ picture quality is dependent on source content and quality of the TV.
60 day money back guarantee
At Samsung, we stand by the quality of our products. However, if you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we’ll refund your money .
* See samsung.com/au/mbg for full T&Cs. Offer valid 1st April 2020 to June 30th, 2021.